Your Pipeline Inspection Solutions Partner
Quick and Convenient Support From Professional Inspectors
A Trusted Pipeline Inspection Company in Corona, CA
California Pipeline Inspection (CPI) has more than 100 years of experience in the pipeline industry. We have worked and built strong relationships with many professionals in the oil and gas industry.
At California Pipeline Inspection, we bridge the gap between jobs and people. Our team aims to provide quality services professionally and cost-effectively. We give solutions that are tailored to add value to your facilities and operations.
Safety and OQ
Operator’s Qualification (OQ)
We adopted the Application Program Interface (API)/COOQ covered task list, in compliance with the US Department of Transportation (DOT) Operator Qualification Rule. Our company complies with the DOT Gas Rule – 49 CFR Part 192 and DOT Liquid Rule – 49 CFR Part 195.
We also utilize the training resources and testing principles of the following entities:
- Midwest Energy Association
- National Center for Construction Education and Research (NCCER)
At California Pipeline Inspection, we have certified NCCER evaluators in our team. This allows us to respond quickly to the training needs of our employees and other parties. To schedule your OQ evaluations, contact (310) 721-1180
Our workplace safety plan has a 100% compliance rating from the ISNetworld Safety Compliance Program. Each employee’s training and certifications can be found and requested from our extensive in-house database for transparency purposes. If you are interested in viewing our safety training documents, you may access all our programs posted in the ISNetworld database.
CPI has the facilities, training aids, and qualified instructors to provide additional coaching. Upon the request of our clients, we are willing to facilitate training courses that will only invoice our actual costs.
Drug and Alcohol Abuse Program
These plans comply with the DOT Research and Special Programs Administration requirements of 49 CFR Parts 199 and 40.
The following measures are done:
- Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Providers Drug and Alcohol program member (California)
- Non-DOT drug testing conducted upon client request
- Positive tests result in immediate removal of the employee from the site and termination of employment
- Post-accident drug testing required for on-the-job incidents
- Pre-employment drug testing and background check as required by DOT
- Random drug tests required through the period of employment